Our church is turning 25! Come celebrate with us as we remember the faithfulness and goodness of God through the years. Join us as we gather as one big church family in one place and dream about what God will do in and through us in the next chapter!
We're expecting a big turnout, so please carpool and park at Metcash where possible.
25th Anniversary Service
Sunday, 10 October, 10am
Starting 9 October, 2 Sessions
In-Person Classes (FCC Willetton)
Saturday, 30 October, 9am-5pm
In-Person Class (FCC Willetton)
This Christmas Day, we will be having an evangelistic service this year with a skit called "Is Christmas still worth celebrating?" and we would love to have your help in making this happen!
We are looking for volunteers with the following skills to join our cast/crew:
— Acting (both adults and kids needed)
— Set-building and designing
If you have the time and would like to serve in our Christmas production, register your interest below by 8 October.
We want to broaden your understanding of God, deepen your love for Him, and equip you with the skills to serve Him faithfully.
We offer a range of courses throughout the year. To see the schedule and to register please click below.
If you’d like to find a mentor or you’re interested in journeying with someone as a mentor, head to the below link to get started.
We have resumed our in-person Sunday Services and church gatherings. Below are our service timings and the links you can click to join us for our online service stream.
Willetton Campus (English) — 10am
Willetton Campus (Chinese) — 10am
City Campus (English) — 10am
English Online Stream — 10am
Services will be as of the above timings till further notice.
- 2 Chronicles 7:14
Let's pray together at 7.14am / 7.14pm
• Healing for those affected by Covid-19
• Protection and strength for healthcare workers
• Safety of the sick and elderly
• Support for those separated from their loved ones
• Wisdom for the government to handle the situation
• Churches all over the world to reach the world for Christ
• Spend some time listening to what God has to say
• Build your faith by reflecting on his Word
Give thanks to God
• Thank God for the opportunity to connect with each other using technology
• Thank God for our friends and family and pray for them
• Thank God for being a good and sovereign God who controls all things