Gospel and the Kingdom
We believe that it’s so important that we start our faith right. One of the most important elements of our faith is the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God. These are not meant to be just abstract concepts but have the power to affect your entire life. If you want to learn more about the power of the gospel and your role in the God’s kingdom this course is perfect for you.
Dates: 3rd & 10th Oct
Venue: FCC Willetton Classroom 4
Christian Beliefs 2- Salvation, the Bible, the Church, Angels and the End Times
This course aims to deepen your understanding in five key Christian doctrines that are often not explored during your typical Sunday service. These doctrines are vital for living a life of faith and fruitfulness.
- The Doctrine of Salvation - Soteriology
- The Doctrine of the Bible - Bibliology
- The Doctrine of the Church - Ecclesiology
- The Doctrine of Angels - Angelology
- The Doctrine of the last things - Eschatology
Dates: 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th Oct (Saturday)
Venue: FCC Willetton Classroom 5
It's a friendly course for early stage couples to know more about each other and how to build a God-centred relationship!
We will be covering topics such as:
- What does Christian dating look like?
- How do I know this is the right person for me?
- How do I communicate better with my other half?
- Questionnaires to get to know each other better
- Tips for successful relationships
The course is run over 2 sessions, 3 & 10 Oct, 9am-3pm.
Baptism is an essential step in our discipleship journey.
If you are a follower of Jesus Christ and want to take this important next step and we want to journey it with you.
Our baptism class aims to explain what water baptism isl and the theological significance for the Christian faith.
This class is on Saturday 26th September, 10am – 11am and a prerequisite for getting baptised in Faith Community Church.
Follow us on Facebook to tune in.
This 4-part series will cover:
9th September 2020 – 8pm
• How can we have deeper conversations?
• How can we become better communicators?
16th September 2020 – 8pm
Choosing a Life Partner
• What does the Bible say about choosing a life partner?
• Is there a perfect partner out there?
23rd September 2020 – 8pm
• We can be single for a season or for a reason.
• Marriage is not a must but conformity to Jesus is.
30th September 2020 – 8pm
• How can one age graciously and not be grouchy and grumpy?
• How do I stay fresh and green in old age? What the biblical view to this?
We want to broaden your understanding of God, deepen your love for Him, and equip you with the skills to serve Him faithfully.
We offer a range of courses throughout the year. To see the schedule and to register please click below.
If you’d like to find a mentor or you’re interested in journeying with someone as a mentor, head to the below link to get started.
If you want to live out your faith in a distinct way that points people towards Jesus, let us know below!
• Pray for healthcare workers around the world
• Pray for world leaders to have the wisdom to make difficult decisions
• Pray for the safety of the sick and the elderly
• Pray for the disease to die out quickly
• Pray for churches all over the world to effectively reach the world for Christ
• Spend some time listening to what God has to say
• Build your faith by reflecting on his Word
• Thank God for the opportunity to connect with each other using technology
• Thank God for our friends and family and pray for them
• Thank God for being a good and sovereign God who controls all things