This class aims to explain what water baptism is and its practical and the theological significance for the Christian faith. This class is a necessary prerequisite for getting baptised in Faith Community Church.
Saturday, 13th February
This course aims to guide you through the fundamental doctrines of the Gospel, the Kingdom of God, and the will of God. Having a firm understanding of these truths shapes our understanding of who God is and how He relates to us.
Online: Starting on 2nd February | Every Tuesday, 7.30 - 9.30pm (2 Sessions)
Christian Beliefs 1: The Trinity, Humanity & Sin
This course aims to deepen your understanding in key Christian doctrines that are necessary for growing deeper in our love for God and our understanding of the Gospel.
Online: Starts 9th February | Tuesdays, 7.30 - 9.30pm (4 Sessions)
In-Person: Starts 13th February | Saturdays, 2 - 4pm (4 Sessions)
Saturday, 6th Feb
1.30 - 3pm
Whether you are young or old or somewhere in between, you are welcomed to join!
No sign-ups are required.
We want to broaden your understanding of God, deepen your love for Him, and equip you with the skills to serve Him faithfully.
We offer a range of courses throughout the year. To see the schedule and to register please click below.
If you’d like to find a mentor or you’re interested in journeying with someone as a mentor, head to the below link to get started.
If you want to live out your faith in a distinct way that points people towards Jesus, let us know below!
All our on-site services require an Eventbrite ticket, the registration link will be released every Friday at 11am on our Facebook page.
- For safe distancing measures, we will sit one seat apart during our services (unless you are a couple / from the same household)
- Keep to good safe distancing measures
- Have good hygiene practices
- If you are feeling unwell or have returned from interstate/overseas in the last 14 days, please rest up at home. You can join us via our online stream instead. Our services are streamed on Sundays at 11.30am on our Facebook page!
As a precautionary measure, please minimise physical contact and try out these alternatives in church:
• air hug
• air five
• hello nod
- 2 Chronicles 7:14
Let's pray together at 7.14am / 7.14pm
• Healing for those affected by Covid-19
• Protection and strength for healthcare workers
• Safety of the sick and elderly
• Support for those separated from their loved ones
• Wisdom for the government to handle the situation
• Churches all over the world to reach the world for Christ
• Spend some time listening to what God has to say
• Build your faith by reflecting on his Word
Give thanks to God
• Thank God for the opportunity to connect with each other using technology
• Thank God for our friends and family and pray for them
• Thank God for being a good and sovereign God who controls all things