Awaken | Corporate Prayer
6th March 2021
Married For Life Course
Commences on 14th March
Every Sunday, 2.30-4.30pm
12 Online Sessions (via Zoom)
Cost: $50 per couple (inclusive of course material)
Registration closes 7th March.
For more information, contact Family Life Ministries at FamilyLife@faith.org.au
We want to broaden your understanding of God, deepen your love for Him, and equip you with the skills to serve Him faithfully.
We offer a range of courses throughout the year. To see the schedule and to register please click below.
If you’d like to find a mentor or you’re interested in journeying with someone as a mentor, head to the below link to get started.
If you want to live out your faith in a distinct way that points people towards Jesus, let us know below!
We have resumed our on-site services, both at Willetton and City Campus, a mandatory scanning using the SafeWA app / filling up the contact register is required by the government. You will be asked to show the proof of scan as a prerequisite to enter the Auditorium/service hall.
Contact registry is mandatory by law in WA. Failure to comply will incur a fine of $50k for individuals and $250k for the organisation. As a Church, let's be responsible and exercise our duty of care to keep everyone who walks through our doors safe!
You can download the app by clicking on the buttons below.
- For safe distancing measures, we will sit one seat apart during our services (unless you are a couple / from the same household)
- Keep to good safe distancing measures
- Have good hygiene practices
- If you are feeling unwell or have returned from interstate/overseas in the last 14 days, please rest up at home. You can join us via our online stream instead. Our services are streamed on Sundays at 11.30am on our Facebook, YouTube and faithlive.online.church!
As a precautionary measure, please minimise physical contact and try out these alternatives in church:
• air hug
• air five
• hello nod
- 2 Chronicles 7:14
Let's pray together at 7.14am / 7.14pm
• Healing for those affected by Covid-19
• Protection and strength for healthcare workers
• Safety of the sick and elderly
• Support for those separated from their loved ones
• Wisdom for the government to handle the situation
• Churches all over the world to reach the world for Christ
• Spend some time listening to what God has to say
• Build your faith by reflecting on his Word
Give thanks to God
• Thank God for the opportunity to connect with each other using technology
• Thank God for our friends and family and pray for them
• Thank God for being a good and sovereign God who controls all things